Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silence

Never the spirit was born; the spirit shall cease to be never;Never was time it was not; End and Beginning are dreams!Birthless and deathless and changeless remaineth the spirit for ever;Death hath not touched it at all, dead though the house of it seems! Who knoweth it exhaustless, self-sustained,Immortal, indestructible,shall such. Say, I have killed a man, or caused to kill? Nay, but as when one layeth His worn-out robes away, And, taking new ones, sayeth,These will I wear to-day! So putteth by the spirit Lightly its garb of flesh, And passeth to inherit A residence afresh.
-Bhagavad Gita

Aaji passed away today at 10 am at her home in Thal.

I will maintain silence on this blog for 13 days.

This blog owes its popularity entirely to Aaji.

15 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and your family Anjali. I can understand what you are going through. Be brave and take care of your Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and family Anjali. Take your time and come back. Hugs to you from me.Lots of love too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My deepest condolences to you Anjali.I have enjoyed reading your older posts about Aaji's kitchen.She seems to have been a great positive influence on many lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May she rest in peace. Sorry to hear the news, Anjali, have enjoyed reading all those posts in which she features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences. May you derive strength from your memories of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear this news Anjali. I know how u r feeling now. I was also very close to my aaji. But I'll tell you one thing keep her alive by posting and sharing her recepies with us. You remember a marathi song, "Gurune dila dnyan rupi vasa, Aamhi chalvu ha pudhe varsa." Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolences.. RIP

    www.foodlyrics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My deepest condolences Anjali. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My condolences to you and your family..Take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. My deepest condolences Anjali !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not very good with condolences--but know that I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you each one of you for your support. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail