Saturday, May 05, 2012

Going Social


I started this blog 5.5 yrs ago in Bangalore and moved  back to Mumbai couple of months ago. Gosh I was in Bangalore for a good 7yrs! Time just flew, I lived life on my own terms, pursued many things with passion, like my work, travel, blogging. My life is enriched by so many people I met in this journey.

And as we mark this milestone take a look at what the sitemeter shows...

  VISITS
  
  Total378,700  
  Average Per Day233  
  Average Visit Length1:45  
  Last Hour8  
  Today80  
  This Week1,628  
  
  PAGE VIEWS
  
  Total769,694  
  Average Per Day477  
  Average Per Visit2.1  
  Last Hour18  
  Today200  
  This Week3,341  

I owe a lot to this blog. I started writing it as a way of staying in touch with family and friends, while I was away. Soon at work too it got me the adoration that people struggle to get. My boss, Ved and my friend and supervisor, Shrinidhi encouraged me to explore and be part of the implementation of a whole new world of Web 2.0. I also got the opportunity to influence the Organization's policy on social media because I was a blogger. I won a lot of friends in real life and then moving back to Mumbai became all the more memorable as I met my blogger buddies for the first time here, just after I returned from Bangalore.

With so much that I got from this blog, ek Thank you! toh banta hai :)

I request you to continue your support, it means so much to me. I promise to tell you more stories, share recipes and bring you some warmth straight from the heart.

What better way to celebrate the homecoming than by going social. What do you think about it let me know?

Come over lets share some interesting conversations, I missed them till now but not anymore. Annaparabrahma is now on Facebook and Twitter as well.

Click on the screenshots in this post to go >>>> 
There are widgets on the sidebar on the right for your convenience.

THANK YOU! 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Anjali! That's great..:) Blogging does change life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail