Monday, January 27, 2014

Honey Peanut Butter


I make peanut butter once in a while but mostly without the addition of any sweet element. That's because I use honey for a drizzle or jam in the sandwich when I make Peanut butter and banana fried sandwich.

But for this 

I needed a sweetish peanut butter so I made a honey version. If you are used to the American brands this will work well.

Ingredients

1/2 cup roasted n shelled peanuts
2 tablespoons honey
2-3 tablespoons peanut oil
a pinch of salt

Grind the peanuts to powder. Add the oil and salt and make a paste. Lastly add the honey and blend into a creamy spreadable paste.

Remove it to an airtight jar. This stays good without refridgeration for a month. Always make small batches for freshest comsumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail