Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happy Birthday Darling Arvi! 53yrs

Arvi at his most favorite place at Table land, Panchgani

Dear Arvi

I am writing this note to you like you always did for me. You would have completed 53 yrs today. I pray for the peace of your soul and happiness always. You told me so many things that filled me with love and happiness. You made it a point to let me know how much you loved me and what was my value in your life. You promised we will celebrate 25 years of togetherness. We celebrated both our birthdays as a couple in true Parsi tradition. So until we are united again, Happy birthday darling Arvi! 
💞😘🌹🌸

Your favorite nougat cake

Love from your Peggy dikri, Peggy darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail