Saturday, October 22, 2022

शुभ दीपावली 2022 | उटणं or Ayurvedic bath powder formula



Namaskar friends

I return here to wish you a very शुभ दीपावली!

So on this occasion let me share a much in demand formula for उटणं or Ayurvedic bath powder. I make this once in few months and use it everyday. Sometimes I gift it to family but for Diwali अभ्यंग स्नान it’s a must. 

I don’t use soap. I was big on bath gels but I have stopped those for long now since my friend Sapna’s Mum Manjula aunty gave me this formula. It makes your skin beautiful! 

Also this organic haldi is from Sapna’s farm in Mysore.

A lot of you have requested for it so here you go…

Ingredients 

2 cups green moog 
2 cups rose petals
1 cup chana dal
1 cup dried orange peels
2 cups turmeric powder 
1 cup neem leaves
1/2 cup camphor
1 cup dried pomegranate peels
Almonds optional

Grind all items together and ensure they are mixed well. Store in a dry container. Keep in the fridge door for long storage life. 

Make it quick now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail