Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Buono Pizzeria Alibag



20 Oct 2023

Buono Pizzeria! Be swept over by their quality. Eating out in Alibag is not something I enjoy too much. So this came as a superb surprise. Actually I had watched a food review on YouTube and so I came here today. 

My order 



1. Brutus salad: freshness in every bite.


2. Classic garlic bread with generous amounts of olive oil. 




3. Bianca top notch execution and fresh basil. The dough was perfectly chewy. 

Teaching my driver about authentic Italian. Told him to chuck the cutlery. Italians eat Pizza with fingers. This Bianca was top notch !


4. Coke from the can to digest all the indulgence.
 

5. Tiramisu authentic! Very few can make the original. 


Buono I will come back again !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail