Saturday, March 02, 2024

Finding Donut in Swosti Chilika


📸 @mycookingcanvas 

I simply love breakfast buffets during travel. Eat to your stomach’s fill and go explore the world without a worry. You are fueled for the day. 


While I am aware that all bakes and other desserts are ordered from out in hotels, I am sometimes surprised at the well made items. Not all but some just are pleasant surprises especially if it’s in a remote place like Swosti Chilika. Look at my breakfast plate. Who eats bhajji for breakfast? 😜 Hotels make you fall into scandalous choices. But then buffets also serve Pao bhaaji and without fail mention that Mumbai ownership 😆😆 but I digress. 

The glazed donut on my plate was a real donut. Real deep fried and not baked. I have some pet peeves you know! 

Similarly in a stay in Dharwad in my roadtrip last year I found a superb croissant.

In a buffet wean out the not so interesting and eat the best stuff. Yet when it comes to bakes that is the toughest unless you have been a baker or maker of donuts in this special case 🤩🥳


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail