Made A Score !
Made a Score ! In the case of the blog it’s 20 years of blogging. A SCORE is an archaic word for a set of 20.
20 years is unbelievable. Is it an achievement? I don’t know. But certainly it is a place for me to be my most vulnerable. The blog has documented my life. It is no more purely a food blog.
This was my first post on Monday, Oct 09, 2006
This one was my 10yr milestone
Today I write this post on completing 20yrs of blogging. It’s a habit I built to allow myself a space to share my most intimate moments.
As on today I have 54 food posts in the draft. They will see the light of the day soon.
Here are my stats today. Looks like I still have a good readership. However all interactions happen on Instagram currently.
I have in course of time become a loner. I love a heart to heart talk but who has the time for it? I live an isolated life. No friends and No relatives with whom I can talk daily.
More of me and my pics are seen on the blog. That is a recent change.
The pic shared here is of a painting I commissioned this year by artist Vipin Paloth. It is a fantasy of my life, the grace that I embody. Mohiniyattam "dance of the enchantress" in my favourite and the native landscape of Kerelam.
Astrology predicts a shift in my future. Is that new ? Life has to flow. I flow with it. Come be a witness to my ordinary yet extraordinary life !




Congratulations on completing 20 years of blogging, Anjali!! To follow a passion consistently for 20 years is a big achievement.
ReplyDeleteThe more we try to plan life the more it surprises us, doesn't stop us from planning but definitely makes us humble in realising that we may not know how things will unfold and the almighty has our best interest. Whatever happens happens for the best! Even if we may feel so when things are unfolding, but as years pass by we realise the good in every thing that happened.
- Priti
Thank you Priti for writing in 🙏🏽🌸 appreciate your support and words of wisdom.
Delete