Mahalay Amavasya
It is महालय अमावस्या today. A very significant day to conclude a month dedicated to our ancestors as per the सनातन धर्म.
Today we offer all the delicious food to our known and unknown ancestors. This ritual is based in तंत्र. What we do is all who have passed away are called on earth amongst us to enjoy the food they loved. To know that they are remembered and that we are grateful to them and enjoying the fruits of their good deeds and hard work.
Why food and offerings in their name? Because they might have residual wishes that we are not aware of. After passing away they do not have a physical presence on earth or in the material world. However if we remember and enjoy what they once loved their soul feels happy.
We carry their DNA which is nothing but memories encoded in our physiology. These memories in our DNA cannot be erased as long as we are alive. It gives peace to us and their souls when we acknowledge their presence in our life.
My parents are my own. My father had clearly stated his wish that he did not want me to do any rituals for him after he passed on. Which I try to follow. I do remember him. My mother passed away सौभाग्यवती so I try to give to a needy person in her name. Today bowing to my parents 🙇🏻♀️🌹
Also in this life all the people I have had a deep energy exchange with like the spouse and his family also must be remembered. I continue to live in Arvi’s home after his passing away and enjoying the fruits of his ancestors as well as his hard work and. I bow to them in gratitude.
🙇🏻♀️🌸
This year I seek release from these duties. Close the phase of stagnation in my life. I know that they are watching. I appreciate the personal freedom that Arvi granted me, it was sheer grace. Will remain in my memory forever.
Bless me and watch over me as I move ahead in life.
Living in gratitude and grace.
श्री राम श्री महाराज
🙏🏽🌹



Comments
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.