Friday, March 13, 2020

Chatpata Hummus


I had a lot of boiled Kabuli chana on hand after I made chana masala. I saved a bowlful to make this hummus. It's an idea more than a recipe. I made it from leftover chutneys, the green cilantro and chili one and the other date chutney. It tasted so good thought let me share it here.


Ingredients

4 tablespoons green chutney
2 tablespoons date chutney
4 tablespoons tahini
1.5 cup boiled Kabuli chana
5-6 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil to put on top

Grind everything together.  Serve it in a bowl add olive oil on top and have it with cream crackers or lavash. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anjali, This is a great idea for leftover Chana.I shall definitely try it.lots of love, Reshma

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail