Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday Hello!



Hello Sunday! 

I am back from walking the dog. Hungry. The 12 hrs fast after dinner isn’t complete and I am breaking my own rule. 

Made a large milky tea with jaggery. My black jaggery is from Gondavale. Trying to weave Shree Ram and Shree Maharaj into everything in life. Who is there for me except him? 

Last 3 years since Omid my dog came home I go for an hours walk in the morning and evening. I chant the Gayatri mantra during the morning walk. Do Arghya to Surya dev when I spot him in the morning glory. This in my mind with a physical Namaskar 🙏🏽. 

My late morning is spent with my companion who helps me with housework until 2pm. 

After that it is maun vrat due to circumstances. I keep myself busy with hobbies like reading, browsing, writing, stitching and embroidery. 

In the evening I chant Ram naam as I received in Anugrah from Shree Brahmachaitanya Gondavalekar Maharaj “Shree Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram”. 

I have done several parayan of RamCharitManas as guided by my mentor. I have to resume it again. It definitely gives me peace and keeps away disturbing thoughts. 


My Solo trip to BLR-OOTY-CBE was so much fun. During the trip it was totally a fantasy. Meeting friends. Staying in a fabulous homestay. Doing the touristy stuff in Ooty. The Toy train ride of a lifetime dream come true. At Isha foundation being alone in the Ashram and doing everything to my own rhythm. Then returning to BLR and meeting school friends. Everything was perfect!

Quoting my favourite Tony Bourdain. Yet I disagree, no Tony it’s not OK. The loneliness took you away from us. It killed you! 

Then just a day before coming back to MUM I made the call. While it was Euphoric at first. It became so tumultuous later that it’s been more than a month of struggling to come out of the space that I went to. 

I am glad I am much better today. Even if deliberate I am trying to bring back my happy independent self. I am grateful for friends who saw me through this torment. K❤️ You had some workable suggestions for me. I am grateful for friends who decided to stay out of this. I understand. I am not angry with anyone because I know you wish well. D🌷sorry I have troubled you a lot till date. You stood by me the way you 🫵🏽 knew BEST. You too have the right to protect your sanity and not be dragged down by me. 


The two, S and Sh who gave a patient ear to all I said. ✊🏽

I am grateful to my cousin P who came as God sent and I could torture him into listening to everything. I realise how my lil bro has matured into a fine human as I met him after 2 decades. I owe you lots of love n support for the rest of my life. 🫶🏽🤞🏽

Today I promise you all I will bounce back. I shall make you proud. 🥹 

Loads of LOVE 💕 

SHREE RAM🌸
SHREE BRAHMACHAITANYA 
GONDAVALEKAR MAHARAJ 🌼

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad to have a friend like you in my life . I’m always there for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail