Thursday, June 27, 2024

Maya and moving forward




Amar Chitra Katha has given me a lot of sanskar or teaching since I began reading them from Std. IV. At home too I learnt a lot from Shree Gondavalekar Maharaj’s literature whether it was his biography or pravachan. 

I try to apply it to my own life as a SthitPradnya. Because unless we look at our life from an outside angle we cannot cut away from the passion that attaches our ego to the body. 

While we live life we go through a lot of big and small experiences. I have tried to use each experience to work forward my soul’s journey. That is the only TRUTH. 

The recent experience made me sad. If I don’t use it for my growth it will be lost learnings. 

You must be wondering why I have used the ACK cover? This particular comic I read in school. When I did not have a clue about LOVE and MAYA. However deep down it taught me that Maya is the falseness in this world. It did help me to see through young men pursuing me when I was in college and university. I note while it was passion for the younger men it was a marriage DEAL as I grew older and met older men. 

I cannot deny that my perspective on LOVE and MARRIAGE stayed the same through life. The rose tinted glasses broke somewhere at 30 itself.

There are parts of my life which I will not talk about but cannot deny that they did not affect me. We all like to believe what a lovely childhood we had. Unbeknownst about the happenings around us. How we have been manipulated by life. Seeing through relationships and realising how we have been treated by our blood.

As we grow older we start making attempts to fix that life. As long as the facade is on everything looks hunky dory. Psychology tells us not to open about deep thoughts. As we throw open ourselves to scrutiny and judgment. 

My question is HOW LONG DO WE HOLD IT INSIDE TILL WE CRUMBLE? 

My blog is my home. I don’t meet even 2 people in a day in my reclusive life. So I don’t care about what I write here. Enjoy the toilet view people! 

You have supported me as a food blogger. I thank you for it. What I can advise is if you don’t focus on the toilet there is much beauty on the rest of my blog. Every person is made wonderful and also the unappealing. Look inwards yourself too.

This last month taught me a lot. That my thoughts go above a lot of people’s heads. It’s like in a child’s perspective where everything looks big and overwhelming! So I forgive the 🐜 ant minded people. You are meant to be workers. Keep doing it. Ignorance allows you to be happy in your world. 

So for me moving forward I will put to use this experience for my spiritual growth. I needed this फटका, this loss to realise what was I chasing? I can do without it.  Who knows? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail