Friday, June 28, 2024

What makes me more intelligent than you?




What makes me more intelligent than you?

Let me explain this. 

I don’t get angry easily. I think there must be a reason. For an action or thought. I am Empathetic. I wasn’t born with it but I learnt with my own experiences.

I am inherently curious. When I see something new. I am keen to understand the thought behind it, how things work? How people live under duress? 

I am comfortable with abstract thoughts, space, creations. It doesn’t scare me. I try to use empathy to understand and interpret. 

I am adaptable. I can talk to a villager as well as a philosopher or scientist. While I enjoy talking to an intelligent person or deep thinker more. I do enjoy conversations with simpletons. However I hate to waste my time on people who are capable but like to dumb their intelligence.🤣🤣 

I am happy sleeping on a dhurie as much a cushy bed. I never forget my humble beginnings.

I have become a recluse as I have grown older. Which is an indication that I enjoy my own company. I reflect consciously. What I am faced with in thought does not scare me. Travelling Solo has opened a new way into my mind. I am face to face with thoughts I would like to brush under the mattress. Like how people hoard plastic bags under the mattress. Yet I know that isn’t a good thing.

I am self aware! 

Therefore I know I am more intelligent than the average janta 😇

P. S. 
While this is a class in psychology. Please laugh with me
😹😹😹😹😹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail