Visit Number: 100,000


I started using Sitemeter from 11/15/2006 almost a month after 10/09/2006 when I posted for the first time. It took me 2 yrs 2 month and 7 days to reach Visit Number : 100,000 !!

It is your love for this crazy woman that keeps it going. No pretensions just simple emotions that I go through and share with you all. This woman just pours her heart out here on the blog and you guys love to actually read it? Sometimes I am not so kind to people and you tolerate it. Sorry guys I am not known to take things easy.

I have received enormous amount of love from different parts of the world. I am amused by this special person who remains anonymous. I would like to think there are 2 of them (love multiplied with blessings is a big WOW!). I think I know who it is ;) !! You make my day!!

I have a special connection with NC, USA P will agree so is it mere coincidence that my Visit Number: 100,000 is from NC what does your astrology say W? I would like to know who it was from NC to hit that magic number.


A Big Hug to you :D my Visitor Number: 100,000

The love from my Koli people is invaluable to me. I just wish all my sisters also get to read all of my posts and more often. This year the blog promises to offer an orientation to the new member/s coming into the family.

Keep visiting all you readers. I need your love, support and blessings just like you have been doing this far.

Comments

  1. wish you and your family a peaceful and prosperous 2009, dear anjali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee thank you! May both of you have a joyous Christmas and healthy life in the year thats around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Wow, that's wonderful. I hope and pray that this number doubles very soon.

    U know more than the receipes it is the simplicity of your writing that draws person to your blog ... and makes people imaginative.

    Anyways I wish u all the best and also a wonderful NEW YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year Anjali.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls. post Shri Gondavalekar Maharaj, Banglore Mandir's address on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

Popular Posts