Thursday, February 29, 2024

Blue Crabs and Feasting at Swosti Chilika






Do I need to tell you what happened in Swosti Chilika?! 🙀Are the pictures not enough! 😻😽but I must tell you. I am a drama queen sometimes. We were starved after a long drive so as soon as we checked in we hurried to the restaurant. Already expecting fresh fish there. We were on Bharat’s biggest lagoon. Chilika lake is famous for its blue crabs, mullets, prawns and pearl spot. Kankda, khoinga, chingdi and kundal in Odia. We ate all of these in this one meal. There was chicken and mutton too. I got compliments from my co-diner @mycookingcanvas for cleaning out the crab meat like a pro. It took 2 hrs at the table. A non vegetarians freak indulgence totally! 🫠🤯🤘🏽🤘🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail