Monday, February 05, 2024

Magnificent Mahesh Kale !



Magnificent Mahesh Kale ! Each and every time. 

So this was the first ever concert in Maharashtra at Shanmukhanda last evening. I was lucky to attend. While I have been privileged to listen to him several times at Gondavale when he performed gayan seva every year at the Punyatithi utsav of Shree Gondavalekar Maharaj our spiritual guru. He enthrals the audience no matter where he performs. 

Last evening he began with a bandish on Shiv and followed by a new bandish he created on 22 Jan for Shree Ram’s punargaman in Ayodhya. Aaj Sudin…

I had decided I won’t record anything and kept away the phone in my handbag. But how could I resist?!

Sur Niragas reverberated in the hall. We did a gajar of Morya Morya ~~~

Krishna Nee Begane Baro surprised many as he sang it in Hindi. He has written a poem that translated the popular Kannada composition. 

Chandanyanche kosh Mazya had the heart yearning for the lover. Audience gasping at the heights of ecstasy.

Man Ram rangi rangale ! Took me to that place of my faith, our faith the Samadhi of Shree Gondavalekar Maharaj where I had first listened to MK mesmerise the devotees there.

Followed by a nirgun bhajan and the grand finale with Kanada Raja Pandharicha. Shanmukhananda for a while  echoed with Vitthala Vitthala Vitthala >>> 

Ended by audience with Jai Jai kaar of Shree Ram (the devotee that he is) and Ganpati Bappa Morya!

If you are a Shree Gondavalekar Maharaj devotee you will see how Mahesh Kale weaves Ram naam in his performance. He is a great artist because his art leads you into a spiritual realm. May Shree Ram and Shree Maharaj keep showering you with the choicest blessing 🙏🏽🌹

P.S : I inaugurated my Odisha buys for this special concert. Ghadi modly sadi chi. 

OOTD: 
Boyanika Sambhalpuri saree. 
Filigree jewellery from Cuttack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail