Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Old Town Cafe


My 📸 by @mycookingcanvas 

Did I only visit temples in Odisha? Surely not. Bhubaneswar is a temple town 💯 %. It’s a city that keeps the Sanatan flag flying. Unlike our metros that are so disconnected and consider being secular is a badge of honour. You cannot fill anything where there is emptiness right? 



Darling Sai Priya made sure I got to experience the vibe of this new cafe. This after we returned from Chausath Yogini temple at Hirapur. Go check out that post on @swachchanda and the details on the blog. 


Some places with their decor and setting win your heart. The warm lighting was relaxing. Sadly the lime and honey tea that we ordered was goofed not once but twice! 


Posting this just for the vibe that I loved and the great company of friends I had. @saswati_gypsytraveller was there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail