Monday, July 29, 2024

Satiation or Burn Out? Seeking Blessings.


Since 2021, I have been conscious about my food intake. I try to eat millets 90% of the time and use good fat in the form of Toop / Ghee and Coconut oil. So my observation is I feel satiated quicker than when I am on a heavy carb and sugar meal. This is about food. 

Similarly about materialistic achievements. I did well in my corporate job whether it was my environmental stint or the IT stint. I achieved faster than average people my age. 

Later through my blog I had exposure to print media, TV and Online broadcasting. I even did an IT project for an online Food Network.

As far as business is concerned I did everything, owned and ran a successful Eshop for traditional Maharashtriya masalas and kitchen tools. Exported Diwali Faral. Did weekend special dabbas. 

I am a speaker about my Koli community, food culture and history. Have done several such sessions for young and curious minds. 

My ‘experience with me’ sessions saw me conducting Demo & Dines for Foreigners and connoisseurs. It gave me an opportunity to meet wonderful people and some became friends! 

Friends like Dr. Pradeep Rao who provided strong support and took my father under his treatment for the last 6 months of his life. He brought in a very good spine surgeon Dr. Uday Pawar. Accommodated my Dad at Global hospital in challenging COVID times. Two emergencies that were so harrowing. Who would have thought that this blog made that possible ! 

I keep posting on all the social media, FB, Instagram and YouTube TalkativeAnjali. So many online friends. Some who I have met in person and many yet to meet…

I have been writing almost every day for more than two decades now. 

I am deeply grateful for everything I received in life. The people I met along the way. Each one who made my life beautiful. Some who accepted my love and those that rejected it, taught me to live without reciprocal love. I survived to tell.

While I have done enough in the material world I feel a complete burn out in the Corporate world. There is a point of satisfaction in the Creative world but still not satiated completely. Creativity also leads to higher purpose.

I have no urge to earn more money. I have enough to take care of my needs and medical expenses. I have a little more for my travels. I am not greedy. I share what I have generously. 

Yet I am resolute and unswerving! I will see to the end all matters on hand. No one should ever be under the impression I will drop them in all consciousness. 

On 27 July 2024 I completed 54 yrs. 

I seek the blessings of all my deities for growth on the SPIRITUAL path.

Shree Ram 🙏🏽🌷
Shree Brahmachaitanya Gondavalekar Maharaj 🙏🏽🌹
Kalkai 🖤 my Koli family’s fierce force that protects me
Malhari Martand 💛
EkVeera Aai ❤️
Ahura Mazda 🌸 from my marital Zoroastrian family



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 54th birthday, dear Anjali! Wishing you santosh, sukh, and shanti in your coming years. Love and regards, Veena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Veena 🙏🏽🌸❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated birthday wishes Anjali. Dev tuzhe baren karo

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday anjali,am the one who gave you advice of disabling right click a few years back.i am following your site from last 10 yrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wishes! How amazing you still read the blog. Grateful 🙏🏽 Stay connected. Would be nice to know your name.

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail