Today my bakery sent me a Pink Rose for no reason. It added some love to my day.
Earlier I would have been skeptical about such gestures by commercial establishments. I would have called it gimmickry.
Today felt it was lovely!
One must know their own needs. At the right age and time. We in Bharat after the British have become totally suppressive in our behaviour. Adults don’t understand their own feelings and suppress their own needs. It’s that Paap movie syndrome. As a child you have been told to suppress your emotions and needs because you are given a pedestal. Making it a virtue of suppressing emotions 🖤
One thing I learnt from my guest to know oneself well. To understand one’s feelings and needs. Growing up in a joint family we don’t consider the need for privacy, independent space, bodily needs. Everything is a mess!
This guest has come from a different continent and with clarity about how to set up home in a hostile city like Mumbai.
1. Need of Independent space.
2. Needs love so will look for girl. He asked me where to meet a nice girl? I told him workplace is best as Common interest and BGV is done already.
3. Needs support so will provide support. Truly good investment I say !
4. Home to be at a distance from work.
5. Will host parties for his white friends. Keeping in touch with his culture.
6. Assimilation in Indian culture. Appreciates eating with hand. The thoughts behind our traditions and religion.
7. Follows his own beliefs though born Catholic.
Methods work !
Like the pink rose my bakery sent. I feel valued as a customer.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.