Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Heel Down



Today I did arm exercises. Grip and pull. Position. My trainer instructed hip out. Heel down.

It brought a smile. Remembering those days 2 decades ago when 🏹 his observations caught me unawares. 

“You are not walking in correct posture!” Me with my PCOS tummy, my posture has always been lacking perfection. How could I tell him that. He in those times would have concluded she is just eating too much or the wrong things, I would have thought. But he would say eat but also exercise. I was not into exercise at the time until I signed up for the weekend training camp that I mentioned about. 

Then he showed me how to walk in the passsage outside our Tuesday meeting place. Heel down. He said that gives  a firm grounding and correct posture. Remove your slippers, walk and show. I followed his instructions. Always teaching and correcting me. 

When I am consciously walking even today his voice echoes to surprise me out of the blue, Heel down!

Note: Day 2: 9.30pm Felt the energy. Re-occurrence. Deep connection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail