When I have made him my Krishna, I can imagine anything!
But here are some facts about him 🏹
1. He is a sadhu. Unaffected by worldly things.
2. Never scrambles to the stage even after his contribution in Corporate nor Charity. I have pictures of him sitting far behind in the inaugural ceremony of Aadiriyedath though everything is named after his daughter. His Dad was at the front.
3. At work too even when he was in his mid 30s never ever craved for attention. Never liked to pose for pictures for his accomplishments on job.
4. Always put his team first.
5. Never waited to listen to praise.
6. He is very gentle, soft spoken, caring. I have received a lot of it.
7. At home he is just a son. His Dad did not know his job profile or post until I told him. When his Dad visited my home along with younger son, both highly qualified wonder how they never asked him, they listened with rapt attention about 🏹 achievements at work ! My Dad was present at the time too.
8. His Dad immediately knew how much I was in love with his son. Whatever his Dad told me privately later about his own son when I went to see him off to the car was very nasty 🤐 I relayed it to 🏹 immediately and I was distanced! HARD FACT. This is him too! I am still hurt about it 😓
9. He has amnesia. Promised calls are not made ! 😡
10. His nakshatra says that soon that amnesia will go away and there will be 🌱

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.