Saturday, September 12, 2026

Winds of Change



In June first week I was on pilgrimage in Guruvayur and Thrissur. 


It brought back a past memory when the Trustee of Aadiriyedath that is 🏹 His Dad had offered to take me there. He said it’s the big Shiva mandir where Pooram happens. I was clueless. I didn’t go because I thought it was too rural for me. Frankly I would have gone with 🏹 if he would have said it. Why would I go with his Dad? That was 18 yrs ago in 2008.


(I have got more courage now to say openly. I did fear his strict Dad.)


This year it felt like a calling by Guruvayurappa 🦚 and Mahadev himself 🙏🏽🌸. The pilgrimage was divine. 


However what began there was the past came flooding not just my memories but 🖤 emotions 🖤 that had been suppressed for almost two decades. 


If you read this post on Instagram I was only reflecting like during the pilgrimage. Which is normal. 


After I came back those emotions just took me over. That is also the time someone was acting fresh with me. When someone does that I just become obsessed with 🏹 so I had to protect myself. He is my shield. 


What followed was months of torturous thoughts.


Now there are winds of change !

  1. Stronger urge for reunion with 🏹🌹M🖤 I wonder and feel surprised how I can feel so deeply?
  2. I resumed CrossFit. Ofcourse he is my inspiration!
  3. Brought in a new advisor.
  4. The house is renovated. I am now more positive and open armed for abundance. 
  5. Praying Devi Laxmi 🪷takes her seat in my home. 
  6. Resumed my Riyaz  of  Hindustani classical and Marathi Sugam Sangeet. I have a limited range yet being able to resume singing is a joy in itself. 
  7. Enjoying my culture club events. 

When the winds change and bring a soothing breeze …





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail