Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Memory & Meaning


My identity has evolved credit to the past. It’s a story that is in progress. The wrinkles on my forehead are not just lines caused by the sun but of the time that aged me. I am the only storyteller of my life.


In this broken world I am trying to remain who I am. Grounded and authentic. Yet mould that story of my life with intent.


Memory is not just information from the lived life it has Meaning !


I know the promising potential in memory !


4 comments:

  1. WELL SAID ,SUNIL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunil. I know a few Sunil. Your last name?

      Delete
  2. Hi Anjali, this is Bee from the former blog Jugalbandi. I don't know if you remember me, but I am glad you are doing well. If you wish to reconnect, I am at purple.rain.gal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bee lovely to hear from you. Thank you for email id. Will write to you soon.

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail