Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Tired today !


Some days start tired!

I don’t think I have the energy anymore for living on my own. After taking care of everyone else and living alone for 8yrs now I am drained completely. 

While my Dad lived he was a great companion. Used to help me out and cook sometimes. We had other challenges. 

Marriage was majorly on my shoulders with Arvi keeping bad health. Atleast he was there to talk to. The good thing was we both worked from home at the time so we maxed on the time spent together. It was a good friendship. 

Those who can read between the lines would understand it’s been HARD. 

Money doesn’t comforts the soul. Last year even money was drained ! 

I have enough of a story no one would want to read. 

Yet I am grateful for whatever I have been given, experiences, love, loss and above all OPTIMISM !!!

But today I need someone to care for me. To tell me this is just a phase. This too shall pass. I had such simple dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail