Image from the internet
That pic is so close to my memory of 🏹🌹 making tea for me. One day he said come I will take you to a special place. So when we got there he said let me make tea for you. I make good tea !
He took 3 teabags poured hot water over it, steeped the bags till a nice fragrant aroma filled us and a golden brew was made. Adding some hot milk. Stirred the sugar in after asking me how much? Then handed the white cup with the rainbow flower logo into my hands. Let’s go down to the balcony he said.
In the corner we stood talking about our lives. About the challenges we faced and how we were coping. I still remember he was wearing a light grey shirt and a darker grey cotton pant. I was wearing a white salwar kurta with a gossamer chunni. That balcony overlooked an amphitheater lined with palms. In the morning when not many people were around in the campus it was very beautiful. Still carrying the morning mist, cool breeze blowing against our warm skin. Goosebumps.
I want it all over again.
This is a memory I cherish. In life 🏹 is the only man who made tea for me other than my Dad !

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.