Yeah I AM AUDACIOUS ! At my age of 56 I DARE TO DREAM.
Flash back…
So with all the attention I received from đšđšI was so thrilled !
Until his Dad’s visit home everything seemed smooth. After that he started to distance from me.
It is not that I did not see his faults before. He was an introvert rarely spoke to anyone. Inspite of being excellent at technology he rarely spoke in meetings unlike me đ One day he even said to me know where to spend effort đŦ
He avoided crowded cafeterias and was always among the first one to go for lunch. I would know exactly where to find him đ if not my jasoos always sent me clues. There was a junior S who admired him and we both went in search of him sometimes just to get his company đĨ° S would ask for tips on health and sports I would gape at đš
He has got angry at me for landing at his corner on a whim. Another time for forcing him to eat something beyond his exposure of foods. He liked a clean desk so I always had to be careful not to stain it. Else I was handed out a napkin to clean.
BUT the FIRST most audacious thing that I did was to write to him an outpouring of my emotions, my dreams and life with him in the future…
Sadly you know the result !
I haven’t stopped being audacious as you can see. I called him up in 2021. No answer as he had spine surgery that time. Then again in 2024 when we spoke !
In my audacity, I challenge him to be decisive. Else what is the use of my audacity?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.