I was just going back in time. The first time after a decade, 11 yrs to be exact. I randomly thought I must talk to you. This was some months after my Dad had passed away. I had a deep urge to reconnect.
That first contact wasn’t coincidence. I understand it now. Though it was a random thought which I acted upon.
Were you expecting me to call ? How would I know about your surgery?? We don’t have common friends who will share info about each other right ? Or may be you do.
I am writing here like as if you read my blog. May be you might someday read this.
May be one day you will not fight the reality of your emotions and thoughts. May be you will accept the TRUTH.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.