Wednesday, August 12, 2026

I Will Always Stay The Same !




I Will Always Stay The Same ! Someone said this to me. I being mature enough to know I just smiled and said, “I do want you to be the same.”

It is intrinsic to nature to change. Seasons change.

This conversation I recollect today because that Someone lives rent free in my heart n soul. 

It was one year when he was running in the marathon on 2 Oct he had a ligament tear. He did not rest. He would hop around everywhere at work. Very adamant as he is always. 

I still remember the glass corner cabin where we were sitting and he got up to go for our team meet. I scolded him and told him to stay at home for a bit. He cheekily said, “I will be the same when I grow old!” rubbishing me with the shake of his hand. 

Yeah I have an elephant’s memory. I remember the minutest details of our time together and our conversations.

Proud to see him well preserved though life has added a slight rounded appearance with 20yrs passing by. 

I continue to cherish him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail