Saturday, August 08, 2026

Psychologist says 7


I am a survivor! Through everything that I have lived through I have floated literally. Not because I am not sensitive. I am. However the strong belief that the tribulations of life does not affect my soul, never allow it to affect. This is what Shree Brahmachaitanya Gondavalekar Maharaj teaches and I have survived on it. Infact I have told my loved ones that my happiness does not depend on them. Something my Dad lived by, he would tell me n Aai, that his first relationship was with Shree Maharaj ! It used to make me possessive. Yet I was trained by that conviction. I am happy because my soul is happy. There have been challenges but I know I am protected. That is why I have survived ! 

श्री राम 🙏🏽🌹
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail