Sunday, August 09, 2026

Psychologist says 8



I thought I never cared for validation from the world. However when it is your close coterie it means a lot. When it’s family we think they are not like minded. However close coterie are ones you choose because they are like minded.

Validation of a certain thought or action is also important. A situation could be more complex than your friends are aware of. So instead of rapping the knuckles directly all that one expects is a little questioning into why a certain action was done. 

An innocent memory blows up into moral policing. High handness and non support. That tiggers TRAUMA. It was done intentionally! 

Shutting off a voice. 

The difference is when D corrects me she also sees me through it. She doesn’t abandon me. She has been my support all through the 20yrs in this matter. Her language isn’t hurtful. She knows a lot about my life and she takes that into consideration when she voices her opinion. I know she gets angry with me. However she always listens to what I have to say. I too get angry but I am assured of validation. 

If anyone means to correct anyone be sensitive because your validation matters to the person. What do you do with all the information you had about me? About the life I live, the circumstances I face everyday. Inspite. That I continue to hold my CHIN UP ! 

This whole episode had a BUTTERFLY EFFECT ! 

The fear mongering that led into unimaginable DARKNESS. 

Be more responsible with your opinions my close coterie people. It could be dangerous for the suffering one.

I DON’T expect it from the whole world. 
THE WORLD IS HARSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail