Saturday, August 29, 2026

All Kinds of Love



I have loved so many people. Taken care of cousins, uncles and aunts but no one is in touch with me today. The cousins are manipulative. So I am keeping them at bay. 

I have not been successful in Romantic love in life. 

Yet there are few friends who stand strong with me. Always a phone call away and come over just so we can chat up. Aditya & Anushka have become घरचे now. Omkar drops by when he can. That breaks my forced मौन व्रत. 

Last 10 days I had a guest. This young man is what we call a genuine human being. Right from the first day I learnt how to live a conscious life from him. He is honest with his emotions. He is articulate and that gives a special touch to his honesty. He was always eager to help me. Appreciated every little thing I did for him. Took care never to encroach on my private space. He conducted himself so consciously that I felt safe. A day before moving out he cooked for me and a friend. We had a small dinner to celebrate his renting out an apartment of his own. He from a different continent. Gave me so much care and love. Makes me value this so much. I feel he is my son and today we celebrated Rakshabandhan. He said I want to do all of this for you! 🥹 

I don’t understand the ways of the Universe! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

Popular Posts

On Trail