The last line is what it is !
I AM ALIVE.
Shree Gondavalekar Maharaj held my hand and stopped me.
When the person who caused the TRAUMA and left me to suffer because she did not have time to reply to my messages.
Why get into POLICING when you cannot do SUPPORT? People DO NOT realise there is a RESPONSIBILITY they need to carry.
I struggled but came out of it. Got some support through friends who I called home to stay the night with me. Physical presence makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
It was CRUCIAL.
Some friends like D who stayed on Chat. Understood my state. D tolerates me when I have these phases. She is always firm. Some friends who talked to me on phone. Some just listened. It took a village to help me.
Most people don’t care if you are alive or Dead.
The hardest part is living alone and surviving.
I AM STILL ALIVE.
श्रीराम 🙏🏽🌹 श्रीगोंदवलेकर महाराज🙏🏽🌹

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.