📱 view
LoveLettersToM is a new label 🏷️ on the blog.
In the mobile 📱 view you can choose from the drop down menu.
In the Web view it is the last tab on the navigation bar on top right.
This is the collection of memories of M & me written in 2026. It is the treasure trove I am leaving on this blog for M. Incase he ever reads it.
He has everything he ever wanted. This is the only thing he would want and need when he is retired and sits quietly reflecting on life. Because He can never forget this ANJALI !
The old posts between 2008-2011 mentions W ( which is inverted M) a code I used in those times. I also mention Gulabi and Aadiriyedath. So much of real time history!
I have some wonderful photos I took of him, young and handsome as ever in 2009. So many more from other times. One particular from the milestone when we took the car delivery. A Precious Sweet memory. If I did not have that picture this whole history would be turned invalid by my own friends.
Who knows what is in the future ? Until then I will keep writing as I recall.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.