Tuesday, August 25, 2026

The Astrologer’s Grandson



There are just so many reasons to LOVE 🏹🌹. The most fascinating for me is his brain. 

He 🏹 would always take pride in saying he was like his grandfather, a respected astrologer in their native land.

🏹 is very mathematical in his thinking and so naturally attracted to astrology. In addition it’s in his DNA. They say genes skip generations. His Dad isn’t into astrology but 🏹 is very passionate about it. 

I know because he did my car comparatives back in 2009. Meticulously he worked on it. Gave me good advice when I thought of different options beyond the ones he compared and also updated me on new models after that. I still have that comparative sheet and our email exchange about it. 

Interestingly I happen to go through that treasure and it made me smile a lot. It has soft voices and emotions embedded in those. Memories of a shared closeness.

The grandson 🏹 of the astrologer loved to carry forward the legendary name. He gave me several options of Muhurats the auspicious times for taking the car delivery. 

He was part of everything from going to see the car models to doing test drives, booking and ofcourse accepting the delivery! Read here how thrilled I was that time. It is my precious memory now. 

{Why did he do it for me? He was already busy in his role at work. I was special to him ! }

मंतरलेले दिवस ते ! मी हट्ट धरला आणि त्याने पुरवला 😘😘😘

He expressed his fondness for me through many things. I am careful here with the words I am using. Because I cannot say things on his behalf right? I can only say what I experienced and for me that was an expression of LOVE! 

There were many ways he expressed himself. Some things I understood and other things I didn’t because I was inexperienced. This blog has documented everything and me a buddhu 🤪 took many years after to understand what it meant ! 

I remember being perplexed by something and I told D. She gently told me to be open to nature.

I digressed as usual. So coming back to astrology. It became such a part of my life for the few years when we were close. He would tell me when I should make strategic moves at work. When to lie low. When to allow the noise to fade out. For the first time in my life I was learning words like Rahu Kalam ! 

He taught me many things. How he loved teaching me about everything under the sun. Our discussions were always interesting never a dull moment. I had watched him become impatient with others if they did not grasp technology stuff. Never with me.

There was a time when I would even release my newsletters on muhurats suggested by 🏹

I would tell him that all time is good time as God has made it. According to Shree Gondavalekar Maharaj anything we start with remembering our Ishtha devata was a good time. I would follow 🏹 guidelines because it meant so much to him. 

He has proved now 2 decades later in several personal life events that he has been successful in applying astrology along with single minded focus and dedication to achieve material success!

It makes him such a great strategist. Not for nothing his mathematical brain has done so many innovations for the world. ⚫️ 

Inspite of rising up he remains the most humble. He is still the same.

I revered him then and even more so now! 
I miss being around him terribly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail